Tuesday 29 November 2011

Budget Lifestyle Expert Up Close And Personal


Hi Everyone,

My name is Shirley Yanez and I am a proud to be finally happy 55 year old Women. I have a first class honers degree in life having lived mine to the full. I was born into a happy but very financially poor household, one of six in the 50's. My Mother was a genius and how she kept it all going without money always amazed me, even as a young child. I always wanted to be rich and powerful in order to escape poverty ever since I can remember, dreaming and scheming about life on another level. By 2000 I had it all materially, the designer fashion, the good looks, the money, the Men but I can say with all honesty, I was not happy, fulfilled or grateful.

In early 2000 after moving to live in LA, I lost Millions in the stock market crash and ended up having a near death experience which changed my life forever as I found myself back at the beginning in poverty once again. It was life changing to go from a self made Millionaire to a dying homeless middle aged Women living in Hollywood but it was the best thing that ever happened to me because I found myself and what made me truly happy. When you begin to change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Life is a journey, not a destination and what we learn on this amazing trip is is down to how much we are prepared to be honest with ourselves and not be influenced by what we think others want us to be. If you become a slave to others desires, you become a stranger to yourself, that person you no longer recognise.

I plan with this blog to give you some really great tried and tested top tips on how to be happy without much money, look amazing on a shoestring budget over 40 and inspire you to take back control of this wonderful thing we call life. I am a life coach now helping Women Globally who feel fat, frumpy and forgotten by the Media, Magazines and the High Street to build inner confidence, find a passion to perform and the desire to be heard once again.

These days I am a budget lifestyle expert, life coach, key note speaker and a Woman on a mission. I have created from my own life experience and hard lessons a free brutal truth, common sense life coaching motivational website called Venus Cow to help inspire, guide and encourage Women Globally to invest in themselves.
You have to put on your own mask first before attempting to assist others!

The best life plan anyone can have is to be happy with yourself. Setting yourself unrealistic expectations about things outside of your control is insanity.
You can begin your free personal lifestyle transformation on-line journal at Venus Cow and start to track your progress daily.

 http://www.venuscow.com/

4AWXYNW2KSQ4

No comments:

Post a Comment